Categoría de trabajo
Business Support & Administration
Are you ready to take the next step and pursue a life-changing career at Novo Nordisk? Maybe you have a strong leadership background, or you might be at the start of your leadership career – we have opportunities at all levels making it possible to challenge you and put your skills into play.
At Novo Nordisk we share a passion for changing patient’s lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort. Our business is continuously growing and so is our demand for Associate Managers across the different functions in Production and Development areas in Denmark.
Joining the Associate Manager Pipeline
By applying for the pipeline, you will be considered as a potential match for Associate Manager positions, which align with your background, skills and interests across Production Supply, Quality and IT area in Denmark. We’ll match your profile proactively to ensure you don’t miss out on a life-changing career.
We’ll match your profile proactively with relevant positions. Once a Hiring Manager shows interest in your profile, our Recruitment team will reach out to you and tell you more about the current position and invite you for the 1st Interview.
You will remain a part of the Pipeline for up to 6 months unless you withdraw your application. We kindly ask you to inform us or withdraw your application, if you get a new job, which will ensure fair recruitment process to everyone and spare you for us contacting you.
The pipeline is open for applications from 14th of July until 14th of December 2023. Due to GDPR we close the pipelines after 6 months and send email notifications to all active candidates when they are closed, with a link to where you can re-apply to our new Associate Manager Pipeline.
We are looking for Associate Managers in all our locations: Kalundborg, Bagsværd, Gentofte, Hillerød, Søborg, Måløv, Kirke Værløse, Køge and Hjørring.
When applying for the pipeline please apply to each location that you are interested in. For example, if you want to work in Kalundborg and Gentofte, you need to apply both to the Kalunborg and Gentofte pipeline job post.
We look forward to receiving your application and to having the opportunity to provide a solid match for open positions.
Due to the expansion of our activities in all business areas and sites, we are currently looking for Associate Managers for many different teams across Novo Nordisk.
Some examples of teams are provided below, but the opportunities are not limited to these.
• As an Associate Manager for a Production team, you will be leading a team of operators, skilled workers, technicians and/or craftsmen. You will be responsible for managing the team, setting direction and delivering a stable production according to the schedule while having an eye for optimizing the workflow.
• As an Associate Manager for a Production Support team, you will be leading a team of process supporters with diverse technical and academic backgrounds. Your responsibility will be to ensure excellent support for our operation. This support can take many forms but mostly involves technical, automation and process guidance during batch execution, following up on recent issues and trends, driving systematic problem solving and executing small to medium-sized improvement projects.
• As an Associate Manager for an IT, Automation and Robotics team you will be responsible for various tasks related to ongoing projects, optimization of our production, compliance, and strategic initiatives. Some of the tasks may also include implementing new products, equipment, and processes. By utilizing the capabilities and skills in your team, you will ensure that Novo Nordisk secures the benefits of modern tech and stays at the forefront of manufacturing technology.
• As an Associate Manager for a Quality Assurance or Quality Control team you will be leading skilled professionals and QA/QC specialists. Our QA teams are responsible for a wide range of quality assurance activities, ranging from handling deviations, change requests and validation to quality support and optimization projects. While our QC teams perform various chemical, microbiological, and biochemical analyses of our productions. As an Associate Manager for QA or QC you will set direction and drive our mission to safeguard patients, and product quality and to ensure compliance with external requirements.
• As an Associate Manager for a Business Support Team, you will head up a team of specialists and professionals within areas as supply chain, finance and training.
To succeed as an Associate Manager, you have great interpersonal skills complimented by an interest in leadership or people management experience.
• A relevant educational background
• A broad and well-proven leadership toolbox or aspirations to become a leader
• Experience within the following: setting direction, engaging others, prioritization according to strategic aspirations and/or stakeholder management
• You are fluent in Danish or English
It is considered an advantage to have:
• Pharma experience or any other regulated industry
• Lean experience
• GMP knowledge
Furthermore, all Associate Managers role model our behavioural goals. You will be expected to demonstrate inclusive leadership by valuing and listening actively to diverse perspectives while keeping a strategic overview ensuring collaboration across business functions.
Additionally, we are a sustainable employer encouraging and supporting decisions and behaviours that have a positive financial, environmental, and social impact. As a leader, you ensure the well-being and development of our employees while optimizing and preparing our processes for the future.
Tips for filling in your application
• You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, and please make sure to delete previous cover letters from your profile.
• We encourage you to include a few sentences about why you are interested in an Associate Manager position in your resume or CV.
• To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV.
• When applying, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When “unlocked” it will state: “Profile Visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”
If you require further information, please get in touch with us on email@example.com
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.